How to inflate
The simplest way is to use an ordinary compressor including the accessory air-blow-pistol.
- Remove the plastic screw (if there is one).
- Press the air pistol against the metal valve.
- Blow air into the fender/buoy - do not over-inflate, stay within the diameter informed for each item on the website. All mentioned diameters are maximum, over-inflation will weaken the product, shorten lifetime and void the warranty.
- A fender/buoy should NOT be inflated too hard. It should remain easy to press in a small “dent” with a finger.
- After completed inflation, insert the plastic screw again (if there is one).
- Now your fenders/buoys are ready for use – have fun!
If you find it hard to inflate, the spring inside the valve might be stuck. Take a pen or paper clip and gently press the center of the valve to release the spring.
How to inflate a DAN-FENDER with an air pistol
How to inflate a DAN-FENDER with either car, foot or hand pump
See below PDF file for further information:
In case you did not find any answer to your question, you can use the contact form.